Ministry of Science and Education of the Republic of Croatia is organizing Croatian virtual launching of the Framework programme for Research and Innovation Horizon Europe, on March 23rd 2021.
Horizon Europe is a leading Union programme for research and innovation for the period from 2021 – 2027 with the total budget of around 95.5 billion EUR. Programme will support creating and spreading high quality knowledge and technologies, strengthening the impact that research and innovation have on development and support to new innovative solution in industry and society for dealing with global challenges. In the Horizon Europe focus will be on supporting all forms of innovation, including breakthrough, introducing innovative solutions to the market and optimizing Programme results for stronger impact in empowered European Research Area.
In the Framework Program for Research and Innovation for the period 2014-2020, Horizon 2020, SRCE participated in many successful projects. At the moment, SRCE is participating in projects:
- EuroCC (National Competence Centres in the framework of EuroHPC),
- EOSC-hub (Integrating and managing services for the European Open Science Cloud),
- EGI-ACE (EGI Advanced Computing for EOSC),
- NI4OS- Europe (National Initiatives for Open Science in Europe),
- GN4-3 (Multi-gigabit Pan-European Research and Education Network).