On Wednesday, November 10, 2021, starting at noon, an online panel “A Report Card on the Crisis: What is the Legacy of the Great Onlining of the Higher Education?” will be held. The panel is a part of EDEN European Online and Distance Learning Week, organized by EDEN, of which SRCE is a member.
The panel moderated by Dr. Sandra Kučina Softić, Assistant Director of SRCE and President of EDEN, will discuss the current situation in higher education in post-pandemic times by asking a few key questions. How well did we do and what lessons did we learn? How are these lessons reflected in future planning? What to do now? Distinguished panelists will discuss how to seize this opportunity and the legacy of the crisis to look back and re-examine traditional models of teaching and learning and see what needs to remain and what needs to change.
Join this panel and share your views and thoughts. Panelists will be:
- Georgi Dimitrov, Head of Unit and Interim Digital Education, Directorate-General ‘Education, Youth, Sport and Culture’, European Commission
- Dr. Josep A. Planell Estany, Rector of the University of Oberta de Catalunya, Spain
- Professor Mark Brown, Director of the National Institute for Digital Learning (NIDL) at Dublin City University, Ireland
- Professor Airina Volungevičienė, Director of Innovative Studies Institute, Professor at the Academy of Education, Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania
- Professor Alfredo Soeiro, University of Porto, Portugal.
You can find out more about the panel and how to register on the EDEN website.