e-Infrastructure Reflection Group (e-IRG) published seventh edition of the e-IRG White Paper, WP2011, on the 5th of July. WP2011 deals with some of the current issues relating to new and upcoming challenges of e-Infrastructure. The e-IRG White Paper 2011 features the following topics:
- e-Infrastructure governance: From management and international aspects, to legal and financial issues
- Future of Research Networking
- Authentication, Authorisation and Accounting
- Energy and Green IT
- Exascale computing and related software
- e-Infrastructure services
- Data infrastructures.
Croatian representative to e-Infrastructure Reflection Group is Mr. Ivan Maric, deputy director of University Computing Centre Srce. You can log on to e-IRG for more information on White Paper 2011.