The University Computing Center provides and supports the use of server computers as hosts of public services.
Users of this service are Croatian institutions from the academic and research community, the Croatian Academic and Research Network CARNet, and administrators and system-engineers in Croatia.
Basic activities related to System Administration include:
- program support preparation for server computers
- installation of the purchased and licensed operating system (OS) and auxiliary programs prepared for server computers
- physical, electric and communication hosting of server computers at SRCE
- system servicing of the operating system and server computers public services
- archiving (backup) of data on server computers.