Years of experience in maintaining and monitoring of large number of computer resources resulted in service "Computer Resource Monitoring System" which enables all higher-education institutions efficient planning and monitoring of its own computer resources.
Service is intended for IT departments of higher education, scientific and research institutions.
Purpose of establishing such a service:
- ensuring reliable operation of computer equipment (servers, personal computers, network equipment, printers)
- timely reaction of responsible personel to service outages and anomalies (mail, web, etc.)
- analysis of effectiveness of computer equipment and its maintenance
- effective planning of hardware and software upgrades
Features of IT Systems Monitoring :
- monitoring of services and notifications in case of outages and anomalies
- monitoring the performance of hardware and software components of computer equipment
- monitoring of administrative and technical information on computer equipment including hierarchy of components and environment
- recording activities related to computer equipment
- integration of service availability, performance and inventory data
- integration with authentication and authorization infrastructure AAI@EduHr