SRCE's Distribution Center for Microsoft products provides institutions from the scientific and higher education system with efficient and quality use of available Microsoft products.
Users of the Distribution Center are institutions from the scientific and higher education system, which have the right to use Microsoft products based on the contract between the Ministry of Science and Technology and Microsoft.
Regular activities of Distribution Center include:
- receiving and registering requests for the assignment of Microsoft products
- preparation and distribution of Microsoft media products to institutions through authorized individuals (MS coordinators)
- tracking the number of installed Microsoft products, tracking the requirements of institutions for Microsoft products, reporting and proposing purchases to the Ministry
- development and servicing of Web sites related to Microsoft products and their distribution, offering support to MS coordinators
- participation in developing and organizing courses related to Microsoft products.
More information about Distribution Center can be found here (in Croatian).