PUH is a system by which SRCE enables users from the academic and scientific community to reliably store and share files on SRCE storage systems. The PUH system is based on NextCloud open source software.
Given the availability of numerous other file storage systems, the use of the PUH system is limited to the following specific needs related to higher education and scientific and artistic activities:
- Storage and/or sharing of data during research projects,
- Storage and/or sharing of a large quantity of educational content/materials related to the use of one of the e-learning systems of SRCE or e-learning systems at an institution within the system of science and higher education,
- Storage and/or sharing of data related to the process of education or research at an institution within the system of science and higher education,
- Storage and/or sharing of data for the internal needs of SRCE.
Users can access the system in the following ways:
- Via web interface at puh.srce.hr
- Using the desktop client available on the NextCloud website, which can automatically synchronize files from computers to PUH
- Using the mobile devices client (mobile clients are available in the App Store, Google Play and Windows Store services)
- Via WebDAV protocol, i.e. as a network drive connected to a computer or server.
Users initially receive 200 GB of storage space and can request a temporary expansion of the disk space via the contact e-mail address of the service.
Leaders or members of project teams who have an electronic identity in the AAI@EduHr system can request the assignment of user status for other team members who have an electronic identity included in the global authentication and authorization system eduGAIN via the contact e-mail address of the service.
Users have the right to ask SRCE to establish a user group consisting of other users of the system. Group members have equal rights to access and modify all files located in the space made available to the group. In order to request the establishment of a user group, the user is obliged to submit to the contact e-mail address of the service a list of group members with their valid user IDs, which they use for authentication when accessing the system.